First Aid courses for ExerciseNZ Members & REPs Registered Exercise Professionals
ExerciseNZ has partnered with Heart Saver to deliver first aid training for Exercise Facilities, and exercise professionals in New Zealand. All courses meet the following requirements:
- Worksafe (formally called ‘OSH’) requirements
- The requirements of the NZ register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) ) for registration
Both full first aid, and refresher courses (for those that have completed full first aid less than 2 years ago) are available.
BROCHURE: Click here for a brochure on Heart Saver first aid training.
Bookings for these can be now made on line: http://heartsaver.co.nz/first-
We will list here upcoming First Aid courses, but remember you can contact us any time and we will help facilitate it.
Great value! Full comprehensive first aid courses from as low as $130/person* (inc GST), and refresher courses from $110*. Full details on the HeartSaver brochure.
* Prices quoted are based on in-house training of 8+ individuals. For all investment options, review the brochure.
Request training in your region
If there are no courses listed above, or none in your region, then feel free to use the form below to request training in your area. Note: The form below is not a commitment on your part, just an expression of interest. Factors such as your location and number of individuals requiring training with affect how quickly and how many options there are for training in your area.
- It is a legal requirement in NZ to have adequate first aid cover (see the WorkSafe page for more details).
- REPs requirements for first and and CPR can be found by contacting REPs directly
- You can choose an provider of First Aid that meets WorkSafe requirements, but choosing Heart Saver means you get the option of training that includes specific exercise scenarios, as well as Heart Saver financially supports ExerciseNZ for every booking. We’ve also checked to make sure Heart Saver meets all the requirements of First Aid training for NZQA/WorkSafe and REPs.