We engage with multiple government agencies & departments as well as global experts to ensure the Covid-19 advice you receive is industry specific and evidence based.
Industry Specific Information
The Framework for the New Zealand exercise industry in response to the Government’s traffic light system can be found here: COVID-19 Traffic Light Framework
We regularly update this page with the latest on regulations, rules or support packages from the Government, for those who operate a business within the exercise industry and we do not repeat the general health guideline messages. We curated our information based on our own advocacy, facts and learnings aligning with the 3 most reliable sources of information in New Zealand:
Other Covid-19 Links
- Financial Support Information (MBIE)
- Vaccination & the workplace (MBIE)
- Addressing Health and Safety Concerns (MBIE)
- Rules around Essential Services (MBIE)
- Covid-19 Levels and the workplace (MBIE)
- EmploymentNZ – info on employment rights and responsibilities (EmploymentNZ is a division of MBIE)
- Questions on employment issues may be direct directly to EmploymentNZ (Via this contact form)
- Traffic Light System Information (Covid-19 Website)
Tools to Support Government Vaccination Message
The following tools are supplied to assist with the Government’s messaging around vaccination. They are exercise themed, include our branding and logo and have been co-produced with the Ministry of Health.
A number of members have asked how they can help support the Government message, to minimise business disruptions in the future.
Use of these are optional as we understand there is a wide spectrum of opinions on vaccination topics.
- Poster 1
- Poster 2
- Poster 3
- Facebook/Instagram Image 1
- Facebook/Instagram Image 2
- Facebook/Instagram Image 3
Members of ExerciseNZ can also request printed copies of these posters at no cost.