Exercise New Zealand’s COVID-19 Resources
The NZ Government has announced COVID-19 Level 4. This means all exercise facilities should be closed. Admin functions may continue as long as staff are working from home.
We plan to stay active to support our members and registered exercise professionals and YogaNZ members, by working remotely.
Our COVID-19 resource pages are designed to support those who provide exercise options to the New Zealand public on how to do this safely within a COVID-19 environment. The following expert sources are used:
- The New Zealand Ministry of Health (MOH)
- The World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The Centre for Disease Control (CDC) including their FAQs
For exercise providers
Best practice advice for exercise providers in New Zealand, including shareable public messages & members-only resources. Designed for when we are back to Level 2.
- Sharable video for your clients – Staying safe while exercising
- PDF document for your staff – Tips to provide a safe workout environment
- Sample image of members-only handout for clients – How to stay safe when exercising