Presenter: Ian O’Dwyer
Profile: Ian O’Dwyer (OD), director of OD on Movement and Co-Founder of SOMA, is a Movement Coach, Mentor, Author and Presenter of over 600 workshops. OD has a unique ability to observe movement and create instant change through innovative and practical techniques but best of all he makes it FUN.
OD is a common sense, positive guy who has worked with and learnt from some of the world’s best to become an effective and successful coach.
Session: Does Knowing create positive outcomes for your clients? Part 1 and Part 2 (2 hour session)
Many trainers these days, have great knowledge through the access to the on line portals BUT how many can produce a solution for the client with this knowledge?
This session will take a look at information vs application, how do create an outcome for the person who is standing in front of me. More importantly, how do we empower and inspire the client to practice this outside the session?
Maybe you know the answer but can you show me???
- Identify what is commonly known or believed?
- Identify what the client knows and wants?
- Discover if we can or can’t convert this into a positive solution.
- What is our exit strategy if we cant?
Session: Sustainable Business 101.
There are many “experts” offering marketing, education and mentoring to grow and evolve your business. Is this what you need? Will there be a ROI on your investment and if so how long before you see it? Does it fit what I do? Will this allow me to evolve?
Creating sustainability, enjoyment and financial success is key? The above questions are basic 101, HOWEVER are often overlooked through “I need to be successful now” attitude. Lets look at some really simple steps in identifying what you do and what your vision is. After all if you dont know what you want, how can you help people achieve what they want?
- Identify what you do now and what you want to do in the future?
- Understand where the industry is going and what it needs
- Discuss opportunities in developing better awareness in your community
- Build your brand consistently