International Health Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Your membership with the Exercise Association of New Zealand (ExerciseNZ) includes a Federation Club Membership with IHRSA, the International Health Racquet & Sportsclub Association.
Once your membership to ExerciseNZ is active we pass your details on to IHRSA, and their team will send you a welcome pack by email (this happens usually within a week of joining ExerciseNZ), their welcome includes details on how to log in to their website and the full benefits of your membership.
As the health and fitness club industry’s only global trade association, IHRSA represents over 10,000 health and fitness facilities and over 650 supplier companies in 75 countries. IHRSA’s mission is to grow, protect, and promote the health and fitness club industry and to provide its members with benefits that will help them be more successful.
Your IHRSA Membership
Where do you look when you need new ideas to improve your business? To your competitors two kilometers away? To the club three towns away?
With your IHRSA membership you can tap into the latest industry trends and business ideas from all over the world. Plus advice from club operators who have experienced the same challenges your club faces – and dealt with them successfully.
From information on how to retain your members and how to run a world-class group fitness program, to strategic planning tips and how to beat the competition, IHRSA is your source for the best advice on how to improve your club’s performance. All you need is a willingness to seek out the relevant information and the creativity to implement new practices so that they work in your unique circumstances!
Your IHRSA Federation Club Membership Benefits include:
- Access to the member section of www.ihrsa.org for best practices; Club Operations and Management data; Club and Consumer Research and benchmarking information; and advice from industry experts
- PDF copies of Club Business International (CBI) Magazine – CBI features industry news and stories on successful practices in sales, marketing, operations, and programming from all over the world.
- Subscriptions to IHRSA’s Business-building email newsletters – to start receiving these newsletters sign up today at www.ihrsa.org/subscriptions.
- Human Resources Assistance and job posting available at www.healthclubs.com/jobs
- Member Discounts on IHRSA Publications, Videos, MP3s, and Webinars – IHRSA’s educational resources provide you with industry and consumer research and important operations and management information to help you run your club more efficiently. Visit www.ihrsa.org/store to view these valuable operating tools.
- Discounted Rates on IHRSA Meetings and Events – IHRSA’s world-renowned events provide a vast array of speakers on business and corporate culture, instructional sessions on all aspects of succeeding in the health club industry, the opportunity to network with your peers, and the most spectacular trade shows in the industry.
Join over 10,000 Fitness Industry Professionals from more than 80 countries at the Annual IHRSA International Convention & Trade Show, held annually in March (generally rotating between Los Angeles, San Diego and Las Vegas)
This event, where the global health and fitness industry gets together annually, includes four days of education, with over 100 educational sessions covering every aspect of running your business. Plus networking events allowing you to connect with and learn new ideas from club operators from all over the world, keynote presentations by recognized business leaders and strategic thinkers, and a two-day trade show featuring all the products and services you need to run and improve your business.
Learn more, view the programme, or register today at www.ihrsa.org/convention.
Option to Upgrade to FULL IHRSA Membership
ExerciseNZ members may optionally upgrade the IHRSA Federation club membership to a FULL membership with IHRSA, and receive the following benefits:
- the option to participate in IHRSA Programmes (such as IHRSA’s Passport Programme which allows your club members to work out at participating clubs when travelling)
- physical printed copies of CBI Magazine
- annual publications such as IHRSA’s Global Report and Fitness Equipment Buyers Guide
Investment: $NZ505+GST. This can be added in with your ExerciseNZ membership, and paid annually, or monthly over 12 months if you prefer.
For more details contact ExerciseNZ: firstname.lastname@example.org