Exercise Association Roadshow 2019 – 5 CPD points
The Roadshow is designed to support New Zealand’s exercise industry with a ½ day workshop, held in 8 cities around New Zealand.
Continuing on from last years successful format for 2019:
- A mini Keynote session (hosted by industry leaders)
- Two sessions delivered by industry guru Ian O’Dwyer on for both PTs and Managers
- Post event: a round table discussion, which will give you the chance to ask any questions you may have to our presenter and industry leaders.
Roadshow ’19 is an amazing opportunity to learn the ‘latest and greatest’ from one of the industry’s exercise gurus, as well as staying up to date on what’s happening in the industry. BOOK NOW to pay the lowest fees possible with discounts for REPs registered trainers and ExerciseNZ members.
Earlybird ends 1 May 2019
About our presenter – Ian O’Dwyer
Ian O’Dwyer is a huge industry favourite here in New Zealand. With over 20 years’ experience and 600 workshops, he is an education provider that aspires to lead and innovate the well-being industry; Ian is considered one of the ‘Elders’ of the industry. His unique perspectives, innovations and effective applications enhancing the human being, have seen him collaborate with and befriend many of the industry leaders globally.
- Business Owner 1997 – now
- Movement and Performance Coach
- Founder of OD on Movement
- Co founder of SOMA
- Co Founder of PTA Global
- Presenter, over 600 workshops
Ian’s experience and results has allowed him to help clients across a spectrum of pain and dysfunction – from the sedentary to the chronic and elite.
Check out Ian’s video on his sessions for more information
2019 dates are out now!
|Auckland – Mon 10 June||Hamilton – Tues 11 June||Tauranga – Wed 12 June||Napier – Thur 13 June|
|Palmerston North – Fri 14 June||Wellington – Mon 17 June||Dunedin – Tues 18 June||Christchurch – Wed 19 June|
Schedule for the day
NEW: Mini Keynote ~ 9am – 10am.
- The latest news and information about our industry – join Richard Beddie, CEO of ExerciseNZ for an update on what’s currently happening in the Exercise industry, here and abroad.
Featured Presenter Ian O’Dwyer ~ 10am – 12pm
NEW Round Table Discussion ~ 12pm – 1pm
Have questions you want answered? Subjects you’d like to discuss? Ideas you’d like an opinion on? So, bring along your lunch (optional) and sit down and talk with Richard (CEO ExerciseNZ), Stephen (Registrar at REPs), Ian O’Dwyer (our featured presenter), Skills Active Aotearoa, plus local experts on what happening in the industry. This will be a more casual session with chances to talk as a small group after the formal sessions.
Note: Attendance at the roundtable is optional.
|Earlybird|| After 1 May|
|REPs Registered Trainers||$99||$149|
|Other (Non ExerciseNZ Members/Non REPs Registered)||$149||$199|